Yesterday was a series of speed bumps, but it concluded with me getting a job offer! As I was sitting in the coffee shop on post, applying for jobs online, one of the employees struck up a conversation with me, and during the course of that convo, I randomly asked if they were hiring (because you all know I love all things coffee!) and it turns out, they are. Sweet! Update: Coffee shop job was not meant to be, at least not in my timing. On to bigger and better things!
After my adventures in research in Raleigh, I was ready to work with a kind, friendly group of individuals who didn't radiate self-loathing and negativity. Where better to find just that than a coffee shop?
While I don't foresee this being a permanent position, it will keep me busy, and employed, while I continue the search. Also, the schedule will allow me to volunteer at an environmental education center, which is something I've wanted to do for years.
All in all, I am very thankful for how things in my life are evolving and presenting themselves, and I wouldn't change a thing.
"Before" Pictures of our Apartment...



We have plans to paint the whole place, so hopefully, that will transpire in the next month so I can post the "After" pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment